Voice Over IP Cabling In New Jersey & Pennsylvania
In the present-day and future of enterprise voice communications, companies that fail to install a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) system are falling behind in today’s constantly evolving technological marketplace. If you are looking to save money, enhance productivity, and more seamlessly connect your business’s network, it all starts with quality cabling and a trusted, experienced VoIP provider.
For over three decades, Network Drops has provided its customers in Montgomery County, PA and all the way to Mercer County, New Jersey, with structured cabling solutions. Structured cabling is the copper or fiber wiring in the building’s walls and is a critical part of your company’s voice and data network. Offices, warehouses, labs, and pharmaceutical entities turn to us when it’s time for them to design their server room or install their VoIP cabling. When you’ve finally decided to get rid of your expensive and outdated traditional phone system, Network Drops is here to help with all of your company’s voice over IP cabling services as well as any fiber optic cable installation you may need.
Voice Over IP Cables
There are two different types of cables used for connectivity with Voice Over IP. The first is ethernet cables and the second is Cat3 telephone wire.
- Telephone cables are available as line cords or handset cords. Every corded phone uses a handset cord, even IP phones. The cord ranges anywhere between six and twelve feet long to fit the user’s specific needs. Line cords are flat and can carry various types of data and are used in applications like alarm systems and faxes.
- Ethernet cables are wider than telephone wires and commonly called Cat5e or Cat6 cables. Category 6 cables can handle GB speeds upwards of 2000 Mbps and while category 5 cables only handle speeds up to 100 Mbps. It is recommended if your South Jersey company is looking for VoIP cabling services to go with Cat6 cables, which will have the new system up and running quickly.
Network Drops knows that one size does not fit all and every business requires its own unique network cabling services. Our knowledgeable staff will work with your architects or IT department in Bucks County to provide the best voice over IP cabling needs. In our many years of experience, we have provided companies of all sizes, from 10 employees to 10,000 employees, with voice data cabling that was scalable while also offering room for future growth.
Benefits of Commercial VoIP Cabling
When a business finally decides to switch over to VoIP for its voice communications in Monmouth County or Middlesex County, it’s a big deal. Rest assured, it is probably one of the best decisions you could make for your company because VoIP cabling services boast many benefits:
- Phone calls will now travel over the internet as data, just like emails do
- In recent years, VoIP has evolved to allow users to make telephone calls on a standard phone, or even better, a feature-rich IP phone
- Sound quality is vastly better than it was with a traditional phone system
- Data compression saves money and reduces the size of the call greatly
Are you ready to make the switch? Network Drops is now offering both data and phone voice over IP cabling services to any business entity in the South Jersey, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, and Mercer County area. In fact, we even service the southeastern PA community in Montgomery County and Bucks County. Give Network Drops a call today and let us know what we can do for you.